Glycolic acid comes from sugar cane and a member of alpha hydroxyl acid family. It works as a mild chemical exfoliate and is able to appear at the surface layer of skin for easier removal.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com nike air max 95
Due to mild drying effect the glycolic acid is also used to treat acne and also helps to keep pores clear. Many types of glycolic acid products are available in the market, but sometimes budget-conscious individuals can opt for a homemade glycolic acid peel using home ingredients.
Homemade Glycolic Acid Peel
Ingredients you need:
- Sugar – as required
- Lemon juice – as required to make a paste of sugar
- Take a bowl, add sugar and lemon juice. Stir well until the mixture forms into a paste. Lemon juice contains citric acid, another type of AHA. Combining it with cane sugar will increase the effectiveness of the peel.
- Apply this paste with your finger tips; spread the mixture evenly over your face by using small, circular motions. Start at the nose and move out toward the hairline, avoiding the eyes.
- Leave for ten minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- After this peel, apply light facial moisturizer to protect skin from glycolic acid‘s mild drying effects.