Mazedaar Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani prepared with easy method by most famous Chef Shireen Anwar, try and enjoy.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
- Chicken – 1kg 12 pieces
- Boiled rice – 600 gm
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 large chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes – 2 chopped
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Chili powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Heat oil add chopped onion, stir fry until golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste with chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Then add yogurt with salt, chili powder, cumin seeds, garam masala powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry well, add 1 cup water, cover and cook till chicken is tender and thick gravy left.
Ingredients for assembling Biryani
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Black cumin – ½ tsp
- Ingredients for garnishing
- Brown onion – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – ½ cup
- Saffron – ½ tsp dissolved in ¼ cup hot milk
- Kewra – 1 tsp
- Cream – ½ cup
Method for assembling:
- In a large pan add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup of oil.
- Then spread half rice, chicken, fried onion, mint, cream, top with remaining rice, fried onion, Kewra and saffron mixture, ghee, cover and leave it for dum for half and hour.
Category: Pakwan, Rice