Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
Many times you tried pasta salad with pizza or as it is, but today I am going to share with you this unique pizza pasta salad recipe, everybody will love this.
- Package small shell pasta – 1 (16 ounce)
- Red bell pepper, chopped – 1
- Peppers Bell Orange, Red, & Yellow
- Green bell pepper, chopped – 1
- Tomato, chopped – 1
- Green onions, chopped – 5
- Onions Green Bunch
- Can sliced mushrooms, drained – 1 (4.5 ounce)
- Ounces sliced pepperoni sausage – 2 1/2
- Hormel Pepperoni Original
- Can sliced black olives, drained – 1 (2.25 ounce)
- Cloves garlic – 2
- Minced – 1 teaspoon
- Dried oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 1 cup
- Italian-style salad dressing – 1 cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 tablespoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Toss together and refrigerate until chilled.
- Before serving, add dressing and cheese; mix together well.