Quinoa Confetti Salad Recipe
A deliciously light and bright quinoa salad the perfect lunch on a hot summer’s day.
For the salad;
- Chickpeas cooked – 2 cups
- Quinoa cooked and cooled – 2 cups
- Yellow bell pepper finely chopped – ½ cup
- Spring onion finely chopped – ¼ cup
- Carrots grated – ½ cup
- Pomegranate seed arils – ½ cup
- Cilantro roughly chopped – ¼ cup
For the dressing;
- Lemon juice freshly squeezed – 3 tbsp
- Olive oil extra virgin – 1 tbsp
- Agave or maple syrup – ½ tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Mix in the lemon juice, olive oil, agave, salt and pepper and taste for seasoning.
- Serve on a bed of greens of your choice with sliced avocados, pomegranate seeds and cilantro strands for garnish devour.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste for the dressing.