Tuna Bean Salad Recipe
Tuna Bean Salad can be healthy satisfying meals on their own or perfect accompaniments to main dishes salad is a good dish for dinners tuna with a yogurt and tahini dressing.
- Chickpeas – One 15-ounce can, rinsed and drained
- Red kidney beans – One 15-ounce can, rinsed and dra
- Green beans – 6 ounces, trimmed and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- Onion – 1/2 medium, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Piquante peppers – 12 sweet, such as Peppadews, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons brine
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 2 tbsp (from 1 lemon)
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Plain yogurt – 1 cup
- Tahini – 1/4 cup
- Head red leaf lettuce – 1 large, chopped (about 12 ounces)
- White albacore tuna in oil – Two 5-ounce cans, drained
- Smoked paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Stir together the chickpeas, kidney beans, green beans, onions, peppadews, brine, 1 tbsp lemon juice and the olive oil in a medium bowl Season with salt and pepper .Whisk together the yogurt and tahini until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper Toss the lettuce with the remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 plates top with the bean mixture and then the tuna.
- Drizzle with the yogurt dressing and sprinkle with the smoked paprika Toss together just before eating,